Master of Science Program in Applied Mathematics
The RWTH Aachen University offers an English Master of Science program in Applied Mathematics.
The Master’s program in Applied Mathematics is an academic and research-oriented program. The degree enables graduates to successfully apply abstract and structural thinking in various areas of society.
- Master's program in Applied Mathematics
- Concentration in applied mathematics
- Course language: English
- Standard period of studies: 4 semesters
See also the Flyer Applied Mathematics Aachen.
The program is characterized by a large number of elective modules from almost every area of mathematics. The only stipulation is to consistently complete modules from the pure and especially applied mathematics sections.
- Numerical analysis and discretisation of partial differential equations (PDEs)
- Scientific computing
- Mathematical modeling
- Uncertainty quantification
- Applied statistics
- International and EU applications are submitted via the RWTHonline application portal. For detailed instructions please have a look at the website for international application from the RWTH Aachen University.
- German citizens and degree holders of a German Bachelor will find more information on the application procedure here.